The Emergency Manager Workbook
The Emergency Manager Workbook
Are you prepared for emergencies?
Have you secured your devices and safeguarded your online accounts and internet activity? Have you documented your medical history and prepared emergency kits, emergency instructions and a family password?
Do you have copies of your essential documents readily accessible? Do you have quick access to your insurance policies, contact details and claim procedures?
Do you have your emergency contacts prearranged? Do those contacts have access to your medical history? Can they unlock your phone, contact your physician and access additional emergency information?
The Emergency Manager Workbook will help you answer “Yes” to all of these questions and many more.
Time is our most valuable resource in an emergency. Maximize preparedness. Minimize risk. Ensure your loved ones know how to properly help. Get ahead, before you’re behind.
3 Password Manager Pages
The most secure and accessible location to protect The Emergency Manager Workbook is a password manager.
Learn how to securely store, transport and share your confidential information safely across multiple devices with my favorite password manager - 1Password (requires a separate purchase from a third party).
- Why You Need a Password Manager
- My Recommendation
- 1Password Families
7 Identity Pages
Store backups of your official documents. Photograph IDs and attach them inside the Emergency Manager. Maintain an up-to-date medical ID for you and your pet(s), too!
- Driver's License
- International Driving Permit (IDP)
- Medical ID
- Medical ID: For iPhone and Apple Watch
- Medical ID: For Pets
- Social Security Card
9 Security Pages
Secure your devices, protect online accounts and internet activity. Photograph spare keys and attach them inside the Emergency Manager, too!
- Access Codes
- Identity Verification Q&A
- Secure File Sharing
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
12 Insurance Pages
Record your insurance companies, agents and relevant information for quick reference and emergencies. Keep insurance notes in a single location, too!
- Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance: Notes
- Health Insurance
- Health Insurance: Notes
- Homeowners Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance: Notes
- Life Insurance
- Life Insurance: Notes
- Renters Insurance
- Renters Insurance: Notes
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Insurance: Notes
12 Medical History Pages
Document your medical history for quick reference and emergencies. Log measurements, too!
- Family History
- Family History: Notes
- Measurements: For Males
- Measurements: For Females
- Medical Conditions
- Medical Devices
- Medications: Notes
- Supplements: Notes
19 Emergency Preparedness Pages
Learn how to prepare, plan and stay informed before, during and after emergencies. Learn about healthcare power of attorney and living wills, too!
- Emergency Preparedness: Introduction
- Emergency Preparedness: Checklist
- Emergency Preparedness: American Red Cross Apps
- Emergency Supplies: Starter Kit Checklist
- Emergency Supplies: First Aid Kit Checklist
- Emergency Supplies: Personalized Kit Checklist
- Emergency Supplies: Car Kit Checklist
- Emergency Escape Instructions
- Emergency Escape Routes
- Emergency Escape Meeting Spots
- Emergency Evacuation Items
- Family Password
- Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Home Inventory Apps
- How to Make International Phone Calls
- How to Report a Missing Child
- Living Will
- Medical Consent
- Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA)
18 Emergency Contact Pages
Maintain an up-to-date record of your emergency contacts for quick reference and emergencies. Add schools and utility companies, too!
- Day Care
- House Sitters
- Emergency Contacts
- Emergency Contacts: For Travelers and Expatriates
- Emergency Contacts: For Children
- Emergency Numbers
- Eye Doctor
- Pet Sitters
- Utility Companies
Both Preview (macOS) and iBooks (iOS) do not support all of the functionality that’s available in The Emergency Manager Workbook – including photo attachments, rich text and more. For the best experience, use the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Fill the Interactive Forms
The Emergency Manager Workbook contains interactive forms with fields that can be selected (checklists) or filled in. To quickly enter information, use your computer's tab key to switch between fields.
Bold, Italicize & Underline Your Notes
The Notes' fields support rich text, so you can bold, italicize and underline your notes.
Scroll Your Notes
In the notes’ fields, click Return to create scrollable notes.
Duplicate pages whenever you need to add additional information – medication, emergency contacts, etc.
Easily update changes to any form. Just delete the previous information, then enter the new information.
Print High-Quality Copies
Print high-quality copies (8.50 x 11.00 inches) of any page.
- Depending on your printer, the color may vary from screen to print.
- You may need to select US Letter (borderless) in your software’s print settings to ensure the printed copy matches the digital design.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Workbook User License
Workbooks are for a single user. For a commercial license, please contact Culture Gaps.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Please carefully read the product description and view the product images to ensure this product is right for you.
Culture Gaps does not issue refunds for any digital product once the order is confirmed and the product is delivered. However, if you experience any issue downloading a product, please contact Culture Gaps.
Copyright © 2017-2018 by Jeff Shibasaki. All rights reserved. You may not resell, redistribute or share.
The Emergency Manager Workbook will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
- After payment is confirmed, you‘ll be redirected to the "Order Confirmed Page." Click the link at the bottom of this page to download The Emergency Manager Workbook.
- Additionally, you’ll receive an email called "Your Digital Downloads." This email will contain a link to download The Emergency Manager Workbook. The link will expire 24 hours after clicking.
Did You Purchase The Emergency Manager Workbook? Write a Review.