Effective as of October 5, 2017
This website is published and maintained by Jeff Shibasaki. The opinions expressed on this website are solely our own and do not reflect the views of anyone else.
Use at Your Own Risk
Culture Gaps attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, we take no responsibility for errors or omissions and do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
Product and Service Features, Reviews and Mentions:
Culture Gaps may feature, review and/or mention products and services that we like or find interesting on this website and elsewhere around the web, including but not limited to social networks like Facebook, Google Plus, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. Most of these products and services we discover ourselves while others are sent by third parties for endorsement – features, reviews, mentions and/or affiliate partnerships. Please read the following:
- No product or service is guaranteed to be reviewed, featured and/or mentioned.
- Culture Gaps never grants early access to reviews.
- Published features, reviews and mentions of products and services are only edited after publishing if a fact is incorrect.
- We don't guarantee positive reviews.
- Physical items sent to Culture Gaps must answer the following:
- Do you want the item returned?
- If you want it returned, when by?
- What are the shipping arrangements?
- If you would like us to consider your product or service for a features, reviews or mentions, please contact Culture Gaps.
Pursuant to 16 CFR Part 255, the Federal Trade Commission’s Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising, please read the following:
- Manufacturers and distributors may send us free versions of their products and services to review. We sometimes keep and continue to use these products and services that we did not pay for after posting my review, which might be considered a form of compensation for my review, but I do not believe that I let that influence my review.
- When I post links to product pages on Amazon or the iTunes App Store, sometimes these links include a referral code so that when products are purchased after clicking on the link, I sometimes receive a very small percentage of the sale. While the amount that I receive is small, it does help to defray some of the cost of running this website and gives me a small vested interest in having you purchase products using these links. I do not believe that I let that influence my review of products.
Culture Gaps may earn a very small commission for our endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or links to any product or service on this website. Your purchase helps support our work in curating the fantastic products and services for your lifestyle in the United States.
If you have any questions regarding this disclosure, please contact Culture Gaps.